• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed foreclose.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nrmillions

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
1
What do you guys think of the name foreclose.us? Thanks.
 
dwrunyon said:
Forclosure business is HUGE and only going to get bigger as the economy fluctuates unstably. I would think a targeted sale would be worth $50,000 to the right entrepreneur...it's not like they aren't going to make millions with the domain. They will not even have to depend on random internet traffic, they can just print it on their business cards and hand em out locally to wherever they happen to be and rake in the dollars. Their customers will only have to be told the web addy once and they will be able to remember it as they check it daily for newly foreclosed listings for their surrounding area, and it could EVEN be nationwide with a solid ad campaign. That one is good enough to not need a com to be business worthy. Just dont point out that it says Foreclose Us!!!!

50K is a little high. The name might be worth $50 to someone who buys .us names. I don't think I would register it for $8. I would sell it to the guy above me for as much as possible...and as fast as possible.
 
50K is too high, no question about that, but I agree that the foreclosure business is gonna grow over the next years, also, the word foreclosure is the noun and is the better word, which means, foreclose is a second choice word in a third choice tld.., I think $xx to low $xxx is probably a fair value
 
I still think name is worth more than xxx and less than xx,xxx. The word combination with the .us extension makes it easy brandable.

just my .02.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom