• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Forex Clickbank Affiliate Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpforum

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
25
Hey everyone. I have decided to sell off my forex clickbank affiliate site. I can handle replacing all of my clickbank codes with yours if you need.

EasyForexRobot.net

The site promotes FAP Turbo forex software which pays about $75/sale. Chaning the links to your clickbank links is very simple and takes only a matter of minutes.

The site was just submitted to about 33 do-follow social bookmarks which will increase traffic and backlinks. I can provide a report to the new owner of all social bookmarks it was pointed to.

Traffic - Traffic is minimal at this point. It has about 20 visits so far this month. Social bookmarking was done last night so this should pick up now.

Revenue - The site has not made any revenue yet but this should also pick up with the traffic. As I said FAP Turbo pays $75/sale.

BIN: $40
 
sold assuming you can replace with my clickbank name and all the code and site content, etc is included.

Hey everyone. I have decided to sell off my forex clickbank affiliate site. I can handle replacing all of my clickbank codes with yours if you need.

EasyForexRobot.net

The site promotes FAP Turbo forex software which pays about $75/sale. Chaning the links to your clickbank links is very simple and takes only a matter of minutes.

The site was just submitted to about 33 do-follow social bookmarks which will increase traffic and backlinks. I can provide a report to the new owner of all social bookmarks it was pointed to.

Traffic - Traffic is minimal at this point. It has about 20 visits so far this month. Social bookmarking was done last night so this should pick up now.

Revenue - The site has not made any revenue yet but this should also pick up with the traffic. As I said FAP Turbo pays $75/sale.

BIN: $40
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom