Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

developed Forex Clickbank Affiliate Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have decided to sell off my forex clickbank affiliate site. I can handle replacing all of my clickbank codes with yours if you need.

EasyForexRobot.net

The site promotes FAP Turbo forex software which pays about $75/sale. Chaning the links to your clickbank links is very simple and takes only a matter of minutes.

The site was just submitted to about 33 do-follow social bookmarks which will increase traffic and backlinks. I can provide a report to the new owner of all social bookmarks it was pointed to.

Traffic - Traffic is minimal at this point. It has about 20 visits so far this month. Social bookmarking was done last night so this should pick up now.

Revenue - The site has not made any revenue yet but this should also pick up with the traffic. As I said FAP Turbo pays $75/sale.

BIN: $40

Domain Summit 2024

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sold assuming you can replace with my clickbank name and all the code and site content, etc is included.

Hey everyone. I have decided to sell off my forex clickbank affiliate site. I can handle replacing all of my clickbank codes with yours if you need.

EasyForexRobot.net

The site promotes FAP Turbo forex software which pays about $75/sale. Chaning the links to your clickbank links is very simple and takes only a matter of minutes.

The site was just submitted to about 33 do-follow social bookmarks which will increase traffic and backlinks. I can provide a report to the new owner of all social bookmarks it was pointed to.

Traffic - Traffic is minimal at this point. It has about 20 visits so far this month. Social bookmarking was done last night so this should pick up now.

Revenue - The site has not made any revenue yet but this should also pick up with the traffic. As I said FAP Turbo pays $75/sale.

BIN: $40

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators