• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Forgot an Url

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_Gekko

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
I forgot an Url and i was hoping that someone could help me.

It was an american site which broker loans from one individual to another. The lender entered their credit rating and how much the wanter lo lend and people could than based on that info offer to lend the person x dollar ( of the total loan) to x% rate.

Or atleast that how I think it worked after a quick look.

I would be grateful if anyone could tell me the url to this site.
 
Yes. that is it. Knew it was a p word ;-)

Thanks. Sent you some DNF as a thanks.
 
I am glad :-)

Thanks for $dnf:cheeky:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom