Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Forum! Domain get's 7,000+ uniques a day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonhawk

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I wasn't referring to you (elieli) when I said that I was scammed once before, nor did I mention that you were out to cheat anyone.

At least you did get back to prove yourself, unlike the guy I dealt with.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Because I had seen the original thread, I contacted the seller. It amazes me how quickly people assume things, based on someone's rantings. It appears to me that the new owner didn't do his homework and attempted to unload the domain within 24 hours, crying "wolf" in the process.

luvkycool

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
yes i also have to agree on this.
And take my words back

lindmar

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I unfortunatley also have to agree, the seller was very clear in his description and it seemed the new user was "WAY TOO" overly excited to spend $1600.

Elile, sorry for "jumping the gun" like the new user and taking sides. You were very honest in your thread and info.

I am still wondering where the false domainhop jpg thing came from but regargless, fragile fragile fragile!! You really went nuts and tried to grab something "amazing" for a "very low prive"

You must be more careful and do your homework!
I think this is done..

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The way I see this is that the new owner came here, saying 99.9% of the hits were type ins, but I don't even have a generic 1 word.com that gets that many. Deleted.com gets about 50 a day. So that is why I said that altough I could be wrong, those hits are not type ins, and I wrongly assumed that they were bought, but if the new owner had given us the link to the old thread, then this would not be a 4 page thread. If we all would have known that it was NOT sold as a typein name, then this would never have happened. I think the previous owner was honorable in presenting his name on the board, and telling the truth about it.

dude it does but it's paid traffic type in "cheap traffic" on google there are many sites buy 100,000 visitors for $xxx dollars moreover I only bought this as the traffic was from type-ins (pure) and not paid for!

So this makes the domain not even worth registration fee :( praying so much that this is all such a bad dream.

I'm not sure what the deal is with the stats files that are on this thread though, as one http://nomadgaming.org/ shows the domain http://www.brinkle.com/1.jpg does not.

Anyway I was thinking if the new owner is willing, I ould try to help him with the site, to see what we can come up with.

As for apologies, I see no problem trying to help a guy in need, but it did not need to go this far.

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My example is to show all of those that request screen shots that those can very easily be manipulated is all. I changed the photo in a matter of seconds to show this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom