Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed Forum for a new FPS Game - Traffic / 1600 Facebook Fans / Twitter Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

RANGER

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Selling an awesome forum for players of the new Homefront game.

Site URL: Click Here

MAIN POINTS OF SALE

- Number 4 and 5 in Google for homefront forum behind the official site.

- Gets over 300 unique visitors DAILY (traffic proof).

- Comes with a Facebook page with over 1,600 fans!

- Comes with a twitter account with 57 tweets.

- Premium content. A lot of the search traffic comes from long tail searches for my article titles.

- Dedicated (unpaid) moderator helping me post and keep forum going while I build traffic.

The Facebook fans are all absolutely real. You can see spikes in my traffic stats when I post articles to the facebook stream (example on 20 March) and if you look at the impressions (only admins can see their article impressions so I had to screenshot it) you can see that people are seeing them. I get 1 to 2 new member registrations every time I post an article on facebook.

This forum absolutely will be the #1 forum for this game. The other similar forums are already starting to give up and let their forums die as I dominate them in the SERPS.

Custom logo. The theme is a modified free theme. vBulletin license does not come with the sale but the site has everything else you could wish for. Content, users, traffic, search rankings, the works!

I also created a custom animated 88x31 banner for affiliating and members game userbars:

homefrontboards-button.gif

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is a rare and unique opportunity! If you've ever wanted to own a gaming forum to build your a off of with cross promoting or want one to add to your network this is it! Please no low-ball offers, this forum is well worth my low asking price!

BIN: $299

Contact me via PM or in the thread with any questions.

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom