Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed forums for sale usMilitaryForum.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

Im selling both usmilitaryforum.com and freebie-forum.com , the description of the sites are below!

usmilitaryforum -
Traffic? over 2000 unique hits per month
stats -
stat 1
stat 2
stat 3
stat 4
stat 5

PR2

Income? It's made $67 from adsense in 5 month!
Proof -
income 1

Why selling?
I have alot of forums to run, this forum deserves someone to take care of it and update it, then it will be populated very fast with more users and quality posts.

additional info?
I have sold successful military forums before, where the buyer paid a very small price for the forum growth, so i know what im talking about / doing.
e.g. irandefence.net and israelmilitary.net

This sale does not come with a vbulletin license, however if you want my owned license you are more than welcome to add an extra $155 to the bin price!

You will get the database, the domains usmilitaryforum.com and usamilitaryforum.com, all the image files, vbulletin style etc. everything except the vbulletin license!

Taking offers of about $200
BIN - $325

Freebie-forum.com -
Traffic? about 400 unique hits per month
stats -
stat 1
stat 2
stat 3
stat 4
stat 5

PR3

Income?
very little, it made about $2.60 in 2 month via adsense!

Why selling?

I have alot of forums to run, this forum deserves someone to take care of it and update it, then it will be populated very fast with more users and quality posts.

additional info?

This site was really growing in popularity at late 2005-early 2006! then i went on holiday for a few month and the server crashed, when i came back i lost all the data (check archive for screenshots for proof!)

This site uses the fake vbulletin mod, the true number of users are 47 with 300 threads and 367 posts.

This sale does not come with a vbulletin license, however if you want my owned license you are more than welcome to add an extra $155 to the bin price!

You will get the database, the domains freebie-forum.com, all the image files, vbulletin style etc. everything except the vbulletin license!

Taking offers of about $75
BIN - $125

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current bid on usmilitaryforum is $130 :sigh2: looking for more offers please :eek:k:
freebie-forum.com - SOLD

Wise

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$200 offered for usmilitaryforum.com

Offer good for 12 hours

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Will remove usmilitaryforum.com in 48 hours if bid ins't high enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom