Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed Fotorazor.com-Established Image Host-$100+Revenue In January!-HighTraffic,Great Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sketchynetwk

Hi all,

I purchased this site from a DP member a few weeks back with the intent on spending more time with it, however other projects have taken priority and I feel this would be better off in someone elses hands. The site was making $70 a month from Text links and popup banners, however I have increased this to $100+ a month with Adsense. I placed adverts on the site from 15th Jan - 31st which made the total revenue for January $94.09 - as this was only half the month, revenue would more than likely be more around $120 - $140 a month.

This quote from the old owners sales thread should be able to help provide an insight into the site:

Hello DP Members!

Today I am selling my established imagehost, it is 6 months old. It is branded, and is marketed and promoted. The buyer doesn't have to promote this any further! You can start earning from day 1! I have bought a couple PR2, PR3, and PR4 links. I have got PR2, PR3 .edu links! My site is now a PR1, but on the next update it will be a PR4! I will tell the buyer what he has to do to have the site earning the same amount or higher, but remember, the buyer won't have to do too much work, since there are people who use this site! I installed a file hosting system, but didn't promote that yet, so with that you will earn upwards of $120 a month!

Ranked In Yahoo #1: High Speed Free Image Hosting

Earnings Information

<snip>

December 2007
$50 - PopUps
$20 - Banner Ads/Text Links

January 2008
$30 - PopUps
$25 - Text Links
$5 - PopUps For One Day From DP MEMBER
NOTE: This is revenue from 1st - 10th Jan!

Since taking ownership, I have changed a few things around, most notably I've modified the image display page to automatically resize images to fit to the browser window, on clicking the image it will go back to its original size. This helps to ensure there is no side-scrolling and to also make the left and right adverts visible.

Revenue Stats:
Popups NOTE - these only show the first few days of January
Adsense Stats NOTE - Half a months stats - not a full month.

Traffic Stats:
Click

(Please PM me if I missed anything here)

Asking Price
This site has high revenue (well over $100 a month) and space for extras (such as file hosting, profiles, even a facebook application (something I was planning but never made).
Starting Bid: $50
Minimum-Increments: $10
Buy It Now $700

I'll set an end date/time at a later date. I reserve the right not to sell if I feel the offers are too low.

This is a multi-forum sale.

Happy Bidding!

graphicsgod

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
sold at $700

Read your PM and ring me please, i have some questions thanks

S

sketchynetwk

I was waiting for a PM reply from yesterday, however it looks like graphicsgod (the BIN) has been banned.

Because of this, the auction will continue.

I have a $410 bid at DigitalPoint.

nametrader

Now showing : .info
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sketchynetwk why have you ignored the rules for this forum? You are here long enough!

1. Put the domain name in the title! The domain name of the domain or website listed for sale must be included in the thread title. In the case of multiple domains it is required that at least one domain be included in the thread title. Threads may be closed if there's no domain in the title, however, you would be allowed to repost the thread on a subsequent day if this happens to your thread. Moderators may fix the thread title for you at their discretion if you are a new member or if it's a first offense, etc.

Also why haven't you mentioned that this is multi forum sale... in your original post. I am now editing this threads title to include the domain name of site that is being sold.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
any more recent traffic stats??

S

sketchynetwk

Ack! :doh: Sorry nametrader - I've not been around for a while and totally forgot. Please accept my apologies.

@tonyfloyd: I'll see what I can do

dobski08

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It's graphicsgod, the hacker has who hacked my account has been given a ban, my username graphicsgod has been deleted now so this is my new one, Jarrad (DNF admin) kindly transfered all my dnf's to my new account me, sadly the good Itrader feedback that i created is gone :( I BID $600

thanks

S

sketchynetwk

Well after dobski08 failed to respond to my PM. DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO PAY FOR THE SITE.

I've reduced the BIN to $500 - I want to sell this asap as I need the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators