• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FotoVirtual.com Need Some Spanish Speakers.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

primavera

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Messages
393
Reaction score
0
Could someone tell me if this domain is grammatically correct? Also it's possible worth. Would really appreciate any input. Thanks in advance.

-P-
 
Is grammatically correct. It has a posible worth but I can´t appraisal it.


primavera said:
Could someone tell me if this domain is grammatically correct? Also it's possible worth. Would really appreciate any input. Thanks in advance.

-P-
 
Thank you JoseA for your input. Glad to know it makes sense. Any more???
 
mercadovirtual.com (virtual market) 100€ sold al sedo (check it in spanish panel). I think FotoVirtual is better
 
JoseA said:
mercadovirtual.com (virtual market) 100€ sold al sedo (check it in spanish panel). I think FotoVirtual is better

That's good to know, thanks. I've contacted FotoVirtual.net to see if they want to aquire the .com Thanks again for your help,

-Primavera
 
high xx-xxx

im sure you can find a lot of people interested!
 
marcos said:
high xx-xxx

im sure you can find a lot of people interested!


Thanks! I think I already have. :cheeky:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom