Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed Free Arcade Site with 2200 Games, admin panel, SEO urls, link exchange, members reg

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim84

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im offering free installation of arcade sites including 2200 flash games manually collected from the web.
It uses Av arcade which is a free script, the 2200 games are also free and collected through the web.

Keep in mind Im not selling or giving any product here, as said script and games are free so you can do it yourself if you want.

I will install it at no charge for those DNF members wanting to host through my aff link (also included is the first month of hosting at $0.01 so you can test it almost free)
If you want it in your own server PM me, will charge $25 for that installation, game database and configuration. Will also include a basic text graphic logo with your domain in it to replace the default one.

More details & signup at www.phpmyinstaller.com

Demo: www.quasargames.com

Note: It includes 5 different colored templates designed by me which are not part of the default script distribution that can be switched from an admin panel dropdown list, so found nowhere else.
I dont have any download link, I do server to server transfer/installation
Full gamepack is about 2Gb of digital stuff, so is hard to make a full download/upload for 4Gb

Thanks for reading

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good deal...ill think about it

leo

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What host do you have? Hostgator?

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cool... I have been offering the same thing for my game site too... Nice script, did you make it yourself?

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what if i already am hosted with hostgator?.....$25?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators