• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Free Domain Appraisals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will give it a shot
 
Ok, I just tried them both on a domain that received an $1,800 appraisal value from SEDO on a paid appraisal. Zetetic valued it at $100 and LeapFish Valued it over $10,000. I like LeapFish best.
 
the high on leapfish was 10K+? or was it the lower number being 10k???

I tested lea[fish by entering domains "recently sold" on sedo's home page... it was always within 10% of the selling price, but going by the low figure, not the highest.

I was impressed with it.
 
leapfish
Combined Value Score: 89
Top Level Domain Score: 10
Unwanted Characters Score: 7
Dictionary Word Score: 50
Length Score: 12
Archive.org Score: 0
Google Search Results: 0
Yahoo Search Results: 11
MSN Search Results: 2
Search Engine Score: 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Estimated Base Value: $267.00
Estimated Actual Value: $11,882.00
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom