Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

FREE SEO trial offer from 1on40. Top of Google in 120 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtbag

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I came across this new SEO company that is offering a 120 day free trial, claiming to get you top position in google and 39 other search engines for 5 selected keywords, within the first 3 months after you signup. After the 3 months is up the basically hold your SERP ransom, and if you're happy with where it's at you start paying them for their SEO services at this point. I've dropped a couple mainstream projects into it myself and am waiting to see what goes down. Not sure what the status is on adult stuff, but I'm looking into it.

1on40's Free 120 SEO Trial Offer

adomaindeal

Find Premium Domain
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How much you cost after 3 months and is it black SEO, do google or ither search engine ban my site.

can you show which site is done by you and top rank right now.Pm me full details.

Hi i try your free service but your site is very slow , sound like something is wrong.

accomatic

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks very suspicious. Their own site does not rank in Top30 on Google for any keyword. They have only 13 inbound links (shown by Yahoo) and 4 links on Google and 1 on Alexa. All of these links are from forums like DNF (#1) and other webmaster resources. They have 359 spammy pages indexed by Google and 438 by Yahoo. These pages will definately lead to banning and in no way can help to rank high (this is very old black SEO trick).

Any thoughts about their real intentions?

adomaindeal

Find Premium Domain
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
May be we don't know on which 5 keyword they are on google, let we ask him.

Can you plz specify on which keyword your own site is listed for #1.

And i check your site it slow down my computer, so i feel fishy there.

gwkg

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
News results are another way SEO firms can meet their "guarantee" of getting you to the top of the listings.

Any company that mentions "39 other search engines" is clearly preying upon the uninformed, as only about 5 are significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators