Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Free Tool for sorting your domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Free Tool for sorting your domains
Beta

We have set up a great little sorting tool that will sort up to 10,000 domains with 200 keywords. Also sorts for ext and length.

It will not sort dates (yet) so don't put the date in and if you only sort domains with the same deletion date and you can follow it right through the order system. It will however sort any domain list for you.

Try it and tell me what you think

http://dropwizard.com

WizardSort

Zorro

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cool App...pretty fast & useful.

micro

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just took a quick look. Didnt try it out though as I would never paste my keywordlist on a public site. Allways feel once I do it all will be logged etc..

Great would be if you release the pl file..

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well if we just released the PL file anybody could copy it and where would my advantage be, the intent is to bring people to our site by offering quality services.

Nothing is logged. Your keyword and domain lists are perfectly safe. Absolutely nothing is kept in the sytem until such time as you follow the order system through. Only then and only the domains you select.

You have my word on that.

Gordon:)

DropWizard.com

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by imnew
What is your difference with MS Excel or MS Access?

MSExcel is a spreadsheet application for analyzing and displaying information, MS Access is a database application for generating applications and tools to manipulate data and build sophisticated data-entry systems. Databases can be displayed and analyzed in a spreadsheet format in most cases, but there are far more complicated inter-relationships of fields and data that can easily be lost without a database environment to process it inside of. FLAT FILE databases are well suited to being displayed in a spreadsheet.

Once you start getting into databases with Binary data, primary keys, and such... you can only view and properly manipulate this information in an application such as MS Access or FoxPro. MSAccess also allows for the creation of complex data-driven applications like inventory management, product catalogues, human resources administration, etc. Many of Microsoft's products (like Access) have their programming language "Visual Basic" built into them for adding a layer of advanced programmatic customization to your needs as a user.

Hope that helps,
~ Nexus

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nexus

I know what excel and access are.:D

What I don't understand is the intent of his question. It doesn't make any sense. Particularily not in the same conversation over a perl script.:confused:

DropWizard.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators