• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed freedawnload.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smonline

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
392
Reaction score
0
freedawnload.com -- I think dawnload.com sold last year for around $25-26k (?). 310 views at Sedo (Jan), 293 views (Feb) on this typo.
 
typo domains are only valuable for the traffic

xxx$ for these traffic

good luck
 
I would agree with $XXX for this domain.

Good luck with the domain!
 
Mid XXX$ for this domain.

I hope there are more dumb surfers out there! :D
 
Dawnload sold last week for $68k
Downlaod.com sold last week for $68,000
and Donwload.com sold last week for $68,000
The three top sales at dnjournal

I'd find out who purchased these three (must be the same buyer for the three) and if they are interested since they obviously have an interest in download typos.
 
I'm certainly interested in download traffic but am looking for slightly higher volumes :)
 
Togoodhlth said:
I'd find out who purchased these three (must be the same buyer for the three) and if they are interested since they obviously have an interest in download typos.
It will forever remain a mystery :-D :cheeky:
 
Thanks for the input so far:

Since we're on this thread, thoughts on package deal (?):

freedawnload.com
freeedownload.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom