• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers FreeDrive.com (1 Milion Uniques a Year, 14 year old, + website/fb app if you want)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainJedi

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
FreeDrive.com was the very first "cloud storage" company. Now Dropbox and Box.net and many other's are a billion dollar companies. I purchased this domain from an auction for about $30k in 2006 with an idea to build a new storage service around it. I did build a very poor hosting website in ~2008 on there that generates about $3-500 a month in sales, but the real value here is the domain and the organic traffic associated with it.

I haven't touched this domain for years and now I need some funds so I'm looking to sell it. You can have the domain and the website or just the domain, whatever your preference.

Best,

-Michael.

Adding screenshot of stats.
2cxauep.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sorry added screenshot...I can provide any other stats people want from goog analytics for the last few years.
 
I'm looking to get something close to market value...not sure what that is yet.
 
I'll start this at $3,000
 
Sorry my post didn't seem to get put on the thread. I'm looking to sell it for what I bought it for, $30K. Thanks.
 
This is where the big boys play! Congrats to the seller and new owner.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom