• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers FreeGames.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
2,174
Reaction score
0
I am thinking about selling my site http://www.freegames.net

I have had some recent offers in the past, but appears most people are just B.S'ers.

I was hoping to wait for the next Google PR update, but I am in need of some cash.

Currently it is a PR2, but has 2000 backlinks, with some pr6 and pr7 links. It is just a matter of time before something big happens.

It is currently averaging about 190 daily uniques, most seem to be type-ins.

Freegames.net has an Overture WITH extension, of 202.

The term "free games" was searched for '809,565' in July at Overture. :-O

Wordtracker states that "free games" is searched for 64,748 times a day.
Even 'freegames' gets searched for almost 2000 times a day.

The site makes about $50-100 a month as is.

This is one of the best game related domains you will find available, especially in this price range.

I am entertaining offers over $6500.

Thanks.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

$4500 offer recieved. Looking for more...
 
Also wanted to add, it has over 7000 links according to MarketLeap.com
 
Geez... Why can I get an offer like that??

lol... good luck with your sale, bro! :)
 
lol, it's really in the domain, but the site is starting to catch up. Tons of links, almost all non-reciprocated ;0)

Thanks. Good luck on yours as well. Watch out for them Ebay crooks. I was going to post there as well, but it seems mostly that it is a waste of time and money. Seems like some Ebayers get off on getting people's hopes up ;0(
 
$6,000.00 offer recieved
 
Pending Sale...
 
A good deal for both parties :)
 
Sold. Smooth transaction so far.....
 
Nice domain/site.

and congrats on the sale :wink:

- Rob
 
Sick profit netprowler! grr.. your lucky you got that name (inside story).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom