• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FreeMobileGames .us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
2,025
Reaction score
11
FreeMobileGames .us

All .ext taken

Any suggestions?. value and sell or develop?.
 
Good keywords, especially with emerging mobile device tech, but I think the extension really kills this one. Try to develop, and utilize the keywords.

-Scott
 
Thanks Scott. I'm thinking of develop if I can get good content.


Any more values?.
 
Its been almost a year now and this site has 10 visits a day. Also .mobi releasing its own press release and .tv asking for $6k.

I've really never did any kind of advertising. I just added a video script and let it ride. I'm thinking of selling ... any thoughts?.

x
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom