• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FreeOnes.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
2,174
Reaction score
0
Heavily contested domain from snapnames. I could not believe the Overture and Wordtracker search results for 'freeones', although of course it's people looking for the dotcom.

Wordtracker: freeones 32,268.0 /day
Overture: freeones 22,334.6 /day

The dotnet has a few Wordtracker and Overture WITH extension, and I am sure it gets a few type-ins as well.

Going to turn it into a freebies type site.

Just wondering what others would pay for it? Thanks.
 
NetProwler said:
Heavily contested domain from snapnames. I could not believe the Overture and Wordtracker search results for 'freeones', although of course it's people looking for the dotcom.

The dotnet has a few Wordtracker and Overture WITH extension, and I am sure it gets a few type-ins as well.

Going to turn it into a freebies type site.

Just wondering what others would pay for it? Thanks.

Big time Overture number (approx 680k) . . .I'd value it as mid to high xxx but sky is the limit if you develop it / market it properly.

Good luck!
 
Thanks for taking the time to respond. Appreciated.
 
.com is well known porn site. Make this an adult site too and traffic will stick! Very high value if developed.
 
The thought has crossed my mind, but I am not too big on the porn sites.
I also want to avoid any infringement issues with them. I think the free stuff site would be the way to go. Maybe not as much traffic, but free stuff is still highly searched for nonetheless.

Thanks for your input.
 
Nice name! Probaly worth mid xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom