Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions FreeVideos.info - $1 - No Reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Transfer/push initiated. Congrats!

victory

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

4. You must specify an exact end time, of which time zone, and the date. NO "ends *hours after last bid" allowed. AT YOUR LEISURE, you may also allow for provisions of anti-sniping, so that a bid placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction would extend the auction by an additional 5 minutes to the clock. The standard to this rule, if its not exactly specified by the thread starter is this - 4 minutes remaining, bid placed, 5 minutes get added, so clock gives 9 total minutes till end of auction. If 1 minute or less is remaining, 5 minutes get added, so the clock gives 6 total minutes before auction closes. This is the standard to be used whereby anti-snipe is in place (and ONLY if anti-snipe is in place as would be stated by the auction holder). If anti-snipe is NOT clearly specified, it is not in effect. Anti-snipe is a new procedure in effect as of April 10, 2008 (4/10/2008).

According to this rule... would i be a winner....?
I'm confusing.
Hope to be clear everything in auction.

Also, i've bid another.
http://www.dnforum.com/f556/naturals-info-1-no-reserve-auction-3-thread-320969.html

Salient

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Victory, as mentioned in the other thread - anti-sniping was not specifically called out in the first post, so the last valid bid was at 11 Eastern, which correlates with the bid made by Nostradamus. There was no extension to bidding offered by the thread starter.

Stuart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators