• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FreeVideos.tv

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
1,064
Reaction score
10
I'd like to hear your thoughts re:

www.FreeVideos.TV

Videos.TV is 4-Sale @ GreatDomains.com for $250,000

I plan to develop this name as I see the .TV extension continuing to gain in popularity and this is an easy name to Brand under imo.

Appraisals on name Price and any Ideas of which scripts or affiliates best to use when creating a Free Videos Turnkey Website would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
 
not quite on the same stage as Videos.TV, but a good name all the same and really works well with the extension.

Potential is there, would have to play about with it for a while but I would not at all be suprised at a developed sale of around $6000
 
Good future prospects, very descriptive, excellent match for .TV. Free video content is popular. 4 figures I think and higher once .TV is more widely known.
 
yes very good prospects. like innertube, hosted video sites?
Or feature fan videos?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom