• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Frescoes.com - please appraise

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambitious

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Frescoes.com

I'd appreciate your thoughts. Thanks.
 
Usd 200-400
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the reviews. Just a note on the commerical comments, I've previously been offered (3 years ago) $1,500 by one italian company that specialises in bespoke frescoes in homes but at the time I was planning on developing it myself.

Frescoes are a high-end modern addition to homes, not just old flaky historical murals.
 
Last edited:
I'd agree, 200-400 is too low. $1500-3000 is more realistic.
 
Apparently the most common form is "frescos" with twice as many results in Google (4+ million vs. 2+ million).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom