Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

FRESH .BIZ DROPS On Sale - Many Available for the First Time Since Opening Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The first really large .BIZ Drop occurred today. We were able to land some nice domains (many of which were registered the first day .BIZ opened back in 2001). This list features those domains, plus a few others we previously purchased. The names are available at these prices during the next 48 HOURS ONLY. All come with a free push at the registrar indicated (expiration dates are also shown).

CameraLenses.biz $35 WildWest 06/10/04
Popular product with over 13,000 searches in Overture last month. The Google results page is loaded with AdSense ads for the term as well. Very high potential.

CareerEducation.biz $49 Enom 12/03/03
Here is a perfect .biz domain. Career Education is an extremely heavily searched term - over 74,000 in Overture and 364,000 pages in Google (loaded with ads for career education advertisers).

Dietetics.biz $45 RackShack 10/31/04
Fresh drop that defines a whole branch of the health & nutrtion field.. Taken in all major extensions (and even minor ones like .tv). Over 350,000 page references at Google.

Dragonball.biz Removed From Sale Enom 10/31/04
A STEAL! 1.5 MILLION pages at Google and over 119,000 for the term at Overture. Taken in all major and virtually all minor extensions, including .cc, .tv, .nu, .bz. ws etc. A killer domain that sounds good with .biz.

Equalizers.biz $79 WildWest 06/12/04
Key stereo component. Over 270,000 pages loaded with ads at Google. Over 8,700 in Overture. Afternic sold Amplifier.info for $2,100 last week!

HealthBenefits.biz SOLD Enom 10/31/04
HUGE business field. 1.5 MILLION pages at Google. Taken in all major extensions as well as minor ones like .cc. & .tv

InternetGuide.biz SOLD Enom 10/31/04
Perfect for a guide to doing business on the internet. Great term that is taken in every major extension as well as minor country codes like .ws and even the .org.uk!

L-A.biz $49 RackShack 10/31/04
The search numbers will floor you. The abbreviation for Los Angeles, WITH the space in the middle, AND in parenthesis, returns 176 MILLION page references at Google and over 146,000 searches at Overture!

MobileTechnology.biz $39 Enom 10/31/04
If you have a cell phone or laptop computer you know what it’s all about. Huge market and taken in all major extensions.

MYA.biz $45 Enom 10/31/04
A popular female first name AND an important 3-letter domain. Over 111,000 searches at Overture!

OpenLine.biz $39 Enom 10/31/04
A search of Google will show the dozens of businesses using this name. This fresh drop is taken in all of the important extensions too.

PerformancePlus.biz $39 Enom 10/31/04
Great automotive name taken in all important extensions. Tons of potentials users as a Google search will show you.

Placements.biz SOLD Enom 10/31/04
Dictionary domain that is huge in the employment field. In many English speaking countries placements means the business of finding workers a spot in the workforce. 2.6 MILLION refs at Google with most of the top ones related to this business.

PowerPlay.biz $39 RackShack 10/31/04
Many businesses and products use this popular name – taken in all important extensions.

Printmaking.biz SOLD WildWest 09/13/04
Printmaking is a very big business and this is a highly searched term (over 450,000 page references in Google). Ideal for offering printmaking supplies. Taken in all major extensions.

Quickies.biz $29 WildWest 07/07/04
Very brandable and memorable one-word domain that is taken in all major extensions. Perfect for any business that quickly delivers the goods!

TabletComputers.biz $99 Enom 11/10/04
This new class of computers is seeing widespread adoption in the business world. Here is the perfect domain for selling them. Taken in all important extensions.

TalkAbout.biz SOLD RackShack 10/31/04
Fresh drop that would make a great business forum name: “Talk About Business”.
Would also be a terrific portal name to use as a guide for Talk About all subjects.
Taken in all important extensions.

TestingServices.biz $35 WildWest 09/19/04
Definitive domain name for any of the thousands of testing laboratories and services worldwide. Taken in all major extensions.

VocationalSchool.biz $39 WildWest 09/14/04
Definitive term for the enormous vocational school industry. Taken in all major extensions. Great domain for a guide or directory.

WebJournal.biz $39 WildWest 06/10/04
Ideal for a project Web Business Journal devoted to covering the field of E-Commerce. Taken in all major extensions.

WebPublishers.biz $49 GoDaddy 05/21/04
Web publishing is a massive business. This is the perfect domain to reach those interested in publishing content rich sites. Taken in all major extensions.

WirelessTechnology.biz $49 RackShack 10/31/04
A market that is so large and growing so fast it is mind boggling! Over 700,000 refs at Google and taken in all important extensions. Great fit for .biz.

WireService.biz $49 WildWest 07/18/04
Not much need for an explanation here - the name tells you exactly what this business does! Excellent search numbers and taken in all major extensions. Perfect media name for a business wire service.

Post SOLD in this thread to claim domains (this list is being made available in several venues so all domains are subject to prior sale). Time stamp on posts will determine who made the first claim. Payment to be made by PayPal (U.S. customers can also use any major credit card).

You are also invited to visit our sales site at www.BrandsPlus.com and make an offer on anything you like. In many cases we can give resellers 50-75% off.

Thanks!

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
Placements.biz $49
Printmaking.biz $39
HealthBenefits.biz $79

SOLD - please PM (I am away today but will be back tomorrow)

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Confirming the 4 sales above - 3 to Tigga and 1 to Linkdomain. Thank you guys - PM's on the way with the info you will need.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a strong offer for Dragonball.biz (just a little under the sale price), so if someone wants that, better take it this evening.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dragonball.biz removed from sale. It is even bigger than I thought, so I need some time to investigate the value on this one.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very nice catches there, duke.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke
Dragonball.biz removed from sale. It is even bigger than I thought, so I need some time to investigate the value on this one.

It's huge...

http://50.lycos.com/

Nice grab!!!

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that link Izopod. Yes, everywhere I look, Dragonball is gigantic on the search numbers. Thousands of Dragonball items for sale on Ebay too. This domain was actually dropped by Motorola who had a PDA processor named the Dragonball. But the Japanese game/comics/phenomenon has overtaken the numerous other uses of the name now. I'm glad the guy who made the offer didn't just take it for the price I had on it - I would have been obligated to sell! :)

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
internetguide.biz SOLD

Please PM with details. I will check back later.

Thanks!

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Seeker - Terrific domain (and as a media junkie I had a tough time putting it up for sale!). PMing you the info.

InternetGuide.biz SOLD

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Darren06
A+A+A+A catch!

I'm growing happier with it by the hour. As an old guy I knew nothing about the Dragonball phenomenon. Izopod's link shows it is searched for MORE than, Golf, Las Vegas, even The Bible (which is a sad commentary on people I know)!

What would Golf.biz or LasVegas.biz be worth?

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke
What would Golf.biz or LasVegas.biz be worth?

Depends on what you do with it :) Very impressive hard work into the .BIZ extension, duke. I'm now resigned to the fact that I've got to watch this sales forum very frequently just in case you catch one of my targeted drops. :-D

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Confirming Dietetics.biz SOLD to Affordable Hosting. PM coming with the info you will need. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom