• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Fridges(dot) com For Sale Premium product category killer domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

topfetch

ShaiNeubauer.com
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
For Sale is a once in a lifetime opportunity to grab a product category killer domain.

Its a very popular product that every household has. Also included in the category is the very popular wine coolers and mini fridges.

I am looking for serious offers only. If I see what I like I will take the highest offer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom