• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed frightening.tv

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know nothing of .tv and have none to speak of.. but it looks like a fun name for the extension. Certainly holds promise for developement. I cant put a dollar on it but I can say it has a purpose.
 
I dont know myself this is the first one Ive bought but I couldnt pass it up..Thanks for your thoughts
 
Hard to say but I don't think that you wasted your money, at least! Heck, TV itself could be argued to be 'frightening'!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom