• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FROGGLUE.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
9,128
Reaction score
176
Hi,
Posted a thread a while back & got really good response. Thankyou
I have put a little info on the site just to give an eyeopener on the subject.
People seemed to really like the name, i didn't give much info as to WHY it is such a good name. A quick search on google will say why. I am interested to hear what people think as I have had some interest & feel it has big potential given the size of the markets. Can you help? Thanks
If you visit www.frogglue.com all will become clear. I hope! :cell:
Cheers, Guy
 
Interesting name....I had no idea Frog Glue meant anything at all!

I would say $XXX for now. As soon as a product(s) hit the market though you might get much more!

Good luck!
 
Cheers dude. :ranger:
 
Visited the site, and it was an interesting concept. Great marketable domain. $200+
 
Cheers for taking time out to look at site & appraisals dudes.
I was hoping in value for low $xxxx with the other domains. Maybe when this product comes out, there'll be some possiblities. I'll try a bit of marketing later. Thanks, Guy
:boom:
 
great site. Low to Mid $xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom