Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

from Birthday.link to ThemeBirthday.com

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
It's been a few months since I registered the domain Birthday.link along with about 1,500 other .link domains. While doing research this am on the keyword "birthday" i discovered the term Birthday is searched 327,220 times per month......Wow! Then i see where Birthday.com is for sale for about a million dollars...another Wow! Having been a partner in an entertainment business known as "Bobby the Clowns Party Animals" seen here; https://www.bobbytheclown.com/ i thought i'd research "theme birthdays". And guess what, much to my surprise and amazement the domain ThemeBirthday.com was available to register:D Isn't it funny how things like this play out....i can envision building a million dollar business behind both Birthday.link and ThemeBirthday.com.

Happy Birth Day Everyone🍾

Domain summit 2024

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hope to god you are not paying $100 plus a year on renewals for all of those.

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
I hope to god you are not paying $100 plus a year on renewals for all of those.
I'm not sure why this post was moved to the "Appraisal Thread" because I was NOT seeking an appraisal. If i had been that's where i would have posted it. Now which "god" are you talking about accurate? I'm looking to develop these domains. Renewal for Birthday.link is $118 and ThemeBirthday.com will be about $15.

I guess you don't understand business, or how a million dollar business might be developed behind either of these names. If you did, you wouldn't be asking. OH, it just dawned on me that you were talking about the 1,500 .link domains i own? Regardless of the God i know, i won't be renewing ALL those domains, just the citations;)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators