Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

From Dot-Bomb to Dot-BOOM? National Mag Says Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Amid all of the gloom and doom in the domain business, I thought the cover story in the new issue of Home Business Magazine was interesting:

From Dot-Bomb to Dot-Boom!

The article says a major acceleration in internet business creation is beginning and they provide a lot of information to back up their headline. They say the shake-out is over and that the new businesses being created have a much better chance of success thanks to the lessons learned from the bust. Let's hope so, because all of these new businesses will need names!

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Duke, thanks for that piece of very positive news ! :)

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wish I could give you more details but I borrowed the magazine and read the article while having a cup of coffee at Borders today. Home Business has a web site and shows the cover, but they do not provide the text of their cover stories (at least not until the mag is off the newstands). It was an extremely positive piece about the continuing rapid growth of the internet and a business renaissance online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators