• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale FrozenFoodReviews.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Larry*

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Plus frozenfoodsreview.com and frozenfoodreview.com

I registered these over a 2 year period as they dropped. 1 month ago I setup a basic blog, and dropped a note to a food company telling them about the new blog. I asked them if they would be interested in sending some of their products for review and they shipped me a cooler full of their products...no charge. I've done the same with other food products in the past and this business model works well. I've learned that two things that attract vendors is a decent looking site and very targeted domain name.

Unfortunately for me, I really dont have time to run another site so I'd like to sell the 3 domains.

I'll consider offers but you can buy them all for $250
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom