Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

[FS] Must sell! High traffic, daily revenue! MySpace + Proxy sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekime

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I need to sell a few of my top new earners to pick up some extra cash this month. These were built with every intent of keeping them on my network and have shown great results, but I've gotta let a few go! :(

For the last two months I've been working like crazy on several new domains and projects. I spent December on content, SEO, link building on my network and other relevant sites, and finished adding each site to 45 proxy topsites. Results have been more than great and Google is still picking up many links. Both sites performing very well in Google and on the topsites.

My VPS was down for nearly a day last week due to a drive failure (on one of the busiest days for proxies noetheless). Rev should have been even higher for both sites around the 9th.

Both sites are quite new so I'm not looking for 12 mo. rev, just around 4. Lots of work gone into these and with just a little maintenance here and there they are going to make someone piles of money!
  • For details inquire - serious buyers only
  • Buyer must pay via PayPal immediately. No eChecks.

http://www.myspaceproxysite.info
Age Of Site: 6 weeks
Traffic: 6-7,000 uniques/mo. (Dec 06, Jan 07)
Revenue: $72.49 last 2 weeks via AdSense (est. $140+ per month) (Screenshot)

Proxy articles & links. Not a proxy server. Custom template, unique content, great SEO, traffic and revenue. The site uses Kytoo CMS - license included.

BIN: $560

http://www.bypassmyspace.info
Age Of Site: 6 weeks
Traffic: 6-7,000 uniques/mo. (Dec 06, Jan 07)
Revenue: $54.83 past 2 weeks via AdSense (est. $110+ per month) (Screenshot)

Proxy site using CGIProxy. Proxy currently not running, but can be enabled for buyer. Custom template, unique content, great SEO, traffic and revenue. The site uses Kytoo CMS - license included.

(Note: I had the wrong AdSense ID on bypassmyspace.info up to Dec. 29 which is why there is no AdSense until Dec. 29th.)

BIN: $420

Will hear BIN offer on both sites. First come first serve.

Thanks,
Gabe

EDIT: Sorry, think this should have gone in developed sites!

Domain Summit 2024

NosajiX

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Tekime

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sites sold at BIN. I have a few more I will be putting up for sale soon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom