Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed {FS} Scoopade - Custom Coded - Auto-Updating Daily News

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeeJam

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm looking to sell www.scoopade.com a custom coded, auto updating daily news website.

I am selling the site to focus on other projects but there is a great monetization potential and growth potential for this website. For instance, you could add a forum to discuss the news and general topics which could attract thousands of members and increase the sites overall value. Moreover, you could also implement a digg style voting area for "user news" which again could attract thousands of members and increase the sites value. You don't have to add these things to the website as the site already has great potential to earn excellent revenue although, these were options I considered when developing the website.

With a site like this, there are endless possibilities to earn revenue from the site, including placing CPM/CPC ads on the website, adding affiliate links, adding Google Adsense For Search on the site, charging for daily placement on the site, charging for "skinning" of the site etc.

- Free Domain Transfer Via Godaddy
- Registered Until 15 October 2011
- Great Monetization Potential
You Can Place Ads All Over Site (Added One Area Ads Where Could Be Placed)
- Assume No Revenue/Traffic Stats - Site Hasn't Been Advertised
- Custom Design
- Custom Coded
- Auto-Updating
- PHP Includes - Making it easy to change advertising etc on pages.
- No Database Required... Runs 100% on PHP
Note: You will need a server/hosting provider which runs php as php

BIN: $100
Payment Via Paypal Only

Feel free to PM or post below with any questions.

Thanks,
Nicholas

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024

NeeJam

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Had a few people interested in this and as I'm trying to focus on other projects, I have decided to lower BIN to $100

This is a fantastic opportunity to own an awesome website with massive potential that will bring in huge amounts of revenue for you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom