• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed *** FTM,com ***

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice... very nice :)

no less than 25K!!!


Rami
 
Thanks for your appraisals guys. I appretiate it.

-DNP-
 
Nice name! Could also be used for a Flower of The Month Club, I wouldn't sell for less than 30K
 
Thank you Dr Nump and Rami. Sure thing, you are welcome to make your bids if I list this gem later. I have received so many enquiries by PM lately and there is a possibility that the name will be sold before it will be listed publicly...

-DNP-
 
Thank you Dr Nump and Rami. Sure thing, you are welcome to make your bids if I list this gem later. I have received so many enquiries by PM lately and there is a possibility that the name will be sold before it will be listed publicly...

-DNP-

better if list it publicly . Who know how it will goes !
 
What a gem, DNP! I would say 27K-32K (very motivated enduser).
 
better if list it publicly . Who know how it will goes !

No need to.... PM offer for FTM.com has been accepted - pending sale.

-DNP-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom