Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

legal Fuje.com cvcv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonas_B

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
FUJE.COM
Creation Date: 2004-01-28

free push godaddy account

BIN $750

ONLY ESCROW !

Jonas_B

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My account has been hacked. Someone has been using it to make some domain-sale's post during march 2010 and it has not been me. My last posts was in 2007 and since then I have only been reading the forum on and off. However today I noticed that someone has been using my account to post during march 2010. I have notified the admins about this, and have also changed my passwords.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have two different members selling same name.

http://www.dnforum.com/f417/fuje-com-premium-cvcv-com-quick-600-bin-thread-370793.html
http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1589764

Both claim to have been scammed, f*cked over, and taken advantage of.

Enough of the bullshit!

Hartono has offered to pay this BIN on two different forums.

I think both sellers should be banned until this is resolved.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

two different members selling the same domain!

s2006

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is complete bull you took my domain name, I have notified the moderators. This is why it was moved to unresolved dispute because Fuje.com was stolen from me and I notified the moderator.
The domain was transferred as soon as money was received, than the buyer filed the dispute and won the dispute as Paypal doesnt cover 'virtual goods'. So basically payment was reversed and had no money or domain.
This was a while back and you can see the details on this thread:-
http://www.dnforum.com/f417/fuje-com...ad-370793.html

I can provide proof that payment was reversed and if you speak to the other person who got duped out of pcla.com they will verify what I am saying.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Do not trust Jonas he has no feedback and if you look at my feedback I am a trusted seller.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Ask the moderator Johnn I got this thread moved here because it is my domain name that never got paid for.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I do not want any more PM's from anyone regarding this name or issue.

The bottom line is s2006 is posting this domain on another forum for the exact same domain name.

And here is Jonas_B selling the same name on DNF that s2006 was selling in another thread on another thread on DNF.

Right now, I would say that credibility of both are in question.

I could care less who screwed who or who owns what.

Fact is, you and someone else are trying to sell the same domain in two different forums.

Hartono does not need to get involved in this mess and he keeps asking me for advice.

I do not care about PayPal being reversed.

I care about selling a domain that both claim ownership to and both claim the other has screwed them.

So how can either of you possibly sell a domain and transfer it to a new owner under these circumstances?

You can not. That is the long and short answer.

s2006 - NO MORE PM's from you.

LUGIA2000

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is complete bull you took my domain name, I have notified the moderators. This is why it was moved to unresolved dispute because Fuje.com was stolen from me and I notified the moderator.
The domain was transferred as soon as money was received, than the buyer filed the dispute and won the dispute as Paypal doesnt cover 'virtual goods'. So basically payment was reversed and had no money or domain.
This was a while back and you can see the details on this thread:-
http://www.dnforum.com/f417/f417/fuje-com...ad-370793.html

I can provide proof that payment was reversed and if you speak to the other person who got duped out of pcla.com they will verify what I am saying.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Do not trust Jonas he has no feedback and if you look at my feedback I am a trusted seller.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Ask the moderator Johnn I got this thread moved here because it is my domain name that never got paid for.

Why you cannot take back your stolen domain with help from Godaddy?

Last time,my account has been hack and 3 my domain has been sell by the hackers,but only 1 weeks ,godaddy can save back my domain?

Please answer.

Whois the owner fuje.com,im confused.

Jonas can change the information at whois this domain,that's the proof he have access this domain.

And why you not claim fuje.com from him?

s2006

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Godaddy cannot help me as a transaction took place and they recommended my course of action be through ICANN. Doc Com please see the dates of my posts about this and the dates of the person who is now selling my domain they are several months apart. I obviously am not selling the domain as I have now lost it so there is no point in claiming that I am as I have posts saying the domain is unavailable. Anyway this whole episode has been a headache for me and hope I never have to face it again, generally speaking forum members are honest and trustworthy it's a shame I got caught out this once.

LUGIA2000

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is email from escrowdns abut fuje.com.
At least we know,this domain have a problem.

Dari:
"EscrowDNS Support" <[email protected]>
Tambahkan Pengirim ke Kontak

Kepada:
"HARTONO ####" <hartono####@yahoo.co.id>

We are not sure if it is stolen or not. But to be on the safe side we are not going to run the transaction because of the information that we found.
Sorry for any problems.

Thank you
Ashley at EscrowDNS Support

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 5:47 PM, HARTONO #### <hartono#####@yahoo.co.id> wrote:
Alright,what is going on with those domain?

I cannot buy those domain?it's stolen domain?who's the thief?

Thanks!

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, there was a transaction open for this domain name at EscrowDNS, we decided not to facilitate the transaction due to this thread.

Jonas_B

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
@S2006:

As I posted on the 4/4 my account here on Dnforum has been hacked. I dont know when the hackers got ahold of my password. I rarerly browse theese forums, maybe once every 2nd months or so. It was just by coinincidence that i noticed my account was hacked when I logged on in the beginning of April and saw that i had unanswered PM's.

I have not been trying to sale any domains during 2010, however someone has been using my account to make 2 or 3 fake domainsale posts here on dnforum.com. I have notified the admins of this forum but have not heard anything from them yet.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, there was a transaction open for this domain name at EscrowDNS, we decided not to facilitate the transaction due to this thread.

Bravo! good call.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

@S2006:

As I posted on the 4/4 my account here on Dnforum has been hacked.
Okay, fine.

This thread is from 3/29.

Simply answer the question:

Do you physically own this domain name, have ownership, and are capable of transferring ownership?

Jonas_B

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bravo! good call.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Okay, fine.

This thread is from 3/29.

Simply answer the question:

Do you physically own this domain name, have ownership, and are capable of transferring ownership?

No.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You answered no to:

physically own this domain name
have ownership
capable of transferring ownership?

Then what are you doing trying to sell this?

Why did you start a thread to sell Fuje.com at a quick BIN of $750 if you do not own this domain and are not capable of transferring ownership?

Man, the balls of some people.

Jonas_B

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have no idea how I can make this clearer to you.
My account was hacked, someone used it to post 3 fake domain sales during 2010. One of the fake domain sales is this thread. I noticed this on 4/4 2010 and then I changed my password. Posted to all the threads that my account was hacked and also have been trying to get in contact with the administrators of this page.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have no idea how I can make this clearer to you.
My account was hacked, someone used it to post 3 fake domain sales during 2010. One of the fake domain sales is this thread. I noticed this on 4/4 2010 and then I changed my password. Posted to all the threads that my account was hacked and also have been trying to get in contact with the administrators of this page.
Simple. Contact admin and have the thread closed.

No reason to keep this thread going for a sale of a domain name that you do not own.

Jonas_B

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Simple. Contact admin and have the thread closed.

No reason to keep this thread going for a sale of a domain name that you do not own.

That has been done 4/4 2010. I've asked them to close 3 threads in total but have not heard anything from them yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators