• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed fullpaydeuceswild.com - fullpayvideopoker.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spikeanut

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Sorry, newb here, but I'm going to develop both of these "narrow" domains, just wondering what type of valuation they can get. I'm figuring the common words might help get the hits, or am I just totally off base? Thanks guys.
 
You're asking a question that is impossible to answer, unless you're that guy who was in here before who has the time machine.

As it is, they aren't worth reg fees.
 
I dont see any value in your domains, their to long to develop! Consider developing something shorter!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom