• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Fully customized auction website. TennBid.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megabet

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
372
Reaction score
0
Really neat auction website for sale. Hours and hours spent customizing site. Paid about $1,000 for site to be recoded. I have installed many upgrades. The site has 64 registered users.

I've not done a lot of advertising. Site is still fairly new. Please note: Domain will not be included in the sale. You probably wouldn't want it anyhow. I am changing careers. I am moving to CA to pursue acting

t e n n b i d dot com.

Please PM me to make an offer
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom