• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Fund-raising Sale! Clicks.org, Blogs.info, Insulted.com and many more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
2,003
Reaction score
8
SALE OVER - THANKS ALL! :-)
 
pm sent... where r the names regged?
 
Eighteen.org ---> consider it sold... pm sent
 
ComScout.com said:
pm sent... where r the names regged?
All over the place unfortunately (that's the drop catching game :worried:). Mostly at eNom and Dotster though :-)
 
Eighteen.org
Popularity.org
Fuels.org
Blogs.info
SOLD!
 
Drunker.com SOLD, paypal sent!

Thank you,
TW
 
Grease.org -> $70
Parakeet.org -> $30

sold
 
PM Sent Theo :-)
 
Thanks Chris, funds sent.
 
Domains were received, thanks :)
 
Thanks Theo - I just realized why you purchased Grease.org! I thought you were a John Travolta fan :cheeky:

Prices dropped! :-)
 
Beachie said:
Thanks Theo - I just realized why you purchased Grease.org! I thought you were a John Travolta fan :cheeky:

Prices dropped! :-)

Har har :cheeky:
Thanks for the sale :-D
 
I was so INSULTED when I researched the POPULARITY of GENERICKEYWORDS and I was SENT a SPAMVIRUS to my email instead.

No LONGER will I be able to take a HUMOROUS approach with those SATANS, or are they LONERS? One had actually SIGNED all EIGHTEEN email messages as "CURRANT". They need to have their heads examined by a group of PATHOLOGISTS, that's my SUGGESTION. I found that website on medical DEFINITIONS and I have BOOKMARKPAGE.

One of the BLOGS had ANIMATING BEANIES - not very IMAGINATIVE in my opinion. COMPARING CLOSESHAVES to CACHING, one must be DRUNKER to CONSTRUCT such a HOAX. In a similar manner - at least OPTICALLY, two lower case "i" letters resemble WANDS. Yeah too funny, I can almost hear your GIGGLES.

Some STOCKBROKING GOTHS I know REFERRED me for an opportunity to MONETIZE on FUELS and other BUILDFREE INDUSTRIALS. Makes me wonder where they lost their financial VIRGINITY in the first place. No easy way for CONSTRUCTED HOAXES to fade off, there are still JACKPOTS of money to be made: with every CLICK, there is a RECIPROCAL link to other websites. Imagine what happens when a million visitors start CLICKING on these spam ads. The WEB-COUNTERS will shoot through the roof of the house; if there is one built on those RANCHES.

Once, I was SOLD on the ability of RADIOGRAPHY to appeal to those CLIQUES of virtual thugs. One cannot tell where the traffic is hijacked to, simply by CLICKING on the links.

I need to DEPART before my PARAKEET ends up being GREASE inside the engine of a LEARJET. That shriek would definiltely sound in POLYPHONICS!

Yours,
TIPPERARY
Buckingham-SHIRE
 
Do you have software to do that, or just lots of alcohol? ;-)

Sent.org
Jackpots.org
Depart.org
SOLD!
 
Beachie said:
Do you have software to do that, or just lots of alcohol? ;-)

Neither, I was just too bored :-D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom