• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Fundraiser.info BIN - Must Sell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
2,635
Reaction score
0
FUNDRAISER.INFO

BIN ====Lowest Price Ever!
Immediate Payments Only (Paypal)
[email protected]

Registrar transfers are your responsibility.

Transfers will occur within 24 hrs.
Please PM your account details.
Sale may end at any time.
Offers via PM only.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to do business with anyone based on feedback, lack of feedback, or any other reason either stated or not stated. Paypal is the expected form of payment unless otherwise agreed to. I reserve the right not to accept payments from non-verified or non US based individuals. Immediate payment is expected, otherwise I may offer names to others. You will be required to create an account at either Enom or Dotster. If you do not have an Enom account I can create one for you. If you use another registrar then you will be required to do your own transfers. Sale may end at any time. Prices are subject to change. I reserve the right to correct errors in listings. If name is not available or has already been sold I will refund the portion of payment. If account transfer does not occur before renewal date then you are responsible to pay renewals or the transaction will be canceled.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom