Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Fvckyou .com/.net/.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CEO, enough already. ANy chance you had at being legitimate is far gone. You obviously have way too much time on your hands and you dont know when to quit. Your domains, and your websites, and your cigars all suck. I wouldn't tell you this if I didn't research it. Theres plenty of ecvidence. Is that a dorm room at a university that you use as your "office". Apparently you use a dial up connection to the net, thats why you are so successful. Yipee. Your a wanna be bigshot with a big mouth. You had every opportunity to to back off. Now your making threats. Send bobby ray inman my way. You come with. My address and info can be found in the whois, if you know how to use it. Your the kind of guy I would just like to beat to a pulp, rip your ****ing head off and shit down your neck. I would love to get my hands on you for ten seconds you peice of shit. I dont give a damn who you think you are, atheist ,devil worshipper, whatever. Seems that is probably the only kind of people that are willing to let you hang around. I'll bet you take it in the ass for them too, little bitch. Your wife has a goatee Im sure. You wanna **** around, come see me up her in chi-town rich boy. Back up your words with action, or shut the **** up. Sorry Greg, I feel like ****ing this guy up six ways to sunday and I want to show him how to spell ****YOU.

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
By the way guys, zeros are insulting. Thats what started all this. Maybe we should make the minimum appraisal $1.00. At least theyd get a 1 and two zeros, and a decimal. Bring it on CEO. Im gonna hit you so hard you be too ugly for radio.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This has GOT to stop! PLEASE ... someone do SOMETHING!!
H-E-L-P :confused:

Manic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I guess the computers in the asylum library are online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom