Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld FYO.ca Canadian Domain Name Website PR3 80 Original Articles, Original Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

COR

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Okay after reading through the thread I can see now that I didn't see the post(s) made by COR at 06:08 PM. Had I seen that I would have continued taking offers. I thought my post at 6:11 PM was the next one.
I await word from the forum mods.

Now we are talking. I was close to going crazy here with all this talk of viewable bids as if mine were invisible.

I appreciate you are considering to relist and hope you will. This is the right thing to do. I've been screwed for no fault of my own and so if you cannot give me the domain, then relisting is kosher with me.

I await your decision.

Domain summit 2024

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will re-list the domain/website at the same starting price. There will be no email offers, PMs or other locations for making offers.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Now we are talking. I was close to going crazy here with all this talk of viewable bids as if mine were invisible.

I appreciate you are considering to relist and hope you will. This is the right thing to do. I've been screwed for no fault of my own and so if you cannot give me the domain, then relisting is kosher with me.

I await your decision.

Sorry about that - I was refreshing and posting so much I just plain didn't see it hence my response to you thinking there was nothing between 1806 and my post at 1811.

I will relist the website in a day or two. I will PM all those involved so they are aware of the start.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear that all parties are working it out. I will be closing this thread now and watch for start of new auction here at DNF only.

mikeyboy

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I somehow doubt all parties are happy

COR

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank Whitebark. I appreciate your decision to relist the domain. I'll be awaiting the info on when bids are accepted again. My starting bid will be $475.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well let's not start off bad again with people making offers before the new thread is even open. Same goes for the new person who just emailed me - I know you have an account here so just use it when the time comes! :?:

I will list it tomorrow starting at the same price as last time. Please no more posts, emails or PMs till then regarding offers on this website. It's been enough of a pain in the arse for all involved without going there again. Save it for the re-list please.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
whitebark it is tough to run an auction on a forum, much less two, taking PM's, email offers, etc. I know what it's like trying to keep everyone happy and deliver a fair result. Good luck with the next one, looks like there is decent interest. This shouldn't affect your trader rep one iota.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree ...he should get his itrader restored, people get too excited too fast and start shooting.

Good thing this isn't the Old West :pound:

:yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators