Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

cctld FYO.ca Canadian Domain Name Website PR3 80 Original Articles - The Rerun

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is the redo sales thread for FYO.ca website and domain name. The buyer will get both the domain name and website. It's on a server I am closing out and I will leave it on there till the account expires so that will give you a few days at least to have it set up on your own server.

Sales pitch:

It ranks on google.ca very well for some of the very hard domain name related keywords.
First page:
'Canadian domain names'
'domain sales' - even ahead of dnforum!
'registrar reviews'
'domain forum'
'.ca domain sales'
'namespro.ca review'
etc

and if you search pages from Canada there are many many more.

Buying the content alone from content writers would cost over $800 dollars. You get it all, an LLL.ca domain that is a PR3 with age and backlinks.

Offers start at $200 Canadian.
BIN $2000
Highest offer 1700 hrs PST April 5th takes it home. Five minutes will be added to the end of every offer till there are no more offers. The timestamp from DNForum and only DNForum will decide those five minutes.

A shorter offer window this time as I want to ensure you have time to move it before it goes offline.

EFT payment is preferred but I can also do paypal from those I've done business with in the past. If neither of those work for you escrow.com with buyer paying fees is also acceptable.

Now for the part that counts:

- I will not take any offers via email, PM or at other boards. Any such offers will be ignored. If you cannot post on DNForum I'm sorry I cannot accommodate you this time around. We saw the results of that already.

- It will be up to those interested parties making offers to ensure that their offer is the highest in the time allotted. There is a BIN so use it if you absolutely have to have this website/domain and feel you may miss out.

- Domain is at namespro.ca - they are doing manual transfers still so please allow some time for their customer service and myself to get the necessary steps done for a push or transfer.

- It is your responsibility to set up the website on your own server. I can offer email/PM assistance only. Setup is straightforward like moving any CMS from one server to another.

- Once payment is confirmed I will give you download links to the database, website files and vanilla CMS software package to assist with the move.

- If you have any questions about the rules please post them in the sales thread so that everyone may read them.

:eek:k:

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$350 to start it off :yo:

mikeyboy

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my bid is now $600 and it's a proxy bid.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Offers all noted ~ thanks

Q & A - Yes it runs fine on shared hosting and you will need database access. Ads were partially run off the internal banner module which can be set up to run paid campaigns or just your own - complete with stats.

mikeyboy

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

ok Whitebark, pm me with payment details.
Cor, thank you for giving me the opportunity to bid lol

COR

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You are welcome Mikeyboy and congratulations on winning this auction. I am glad I did not have to buy the domain for $655. So all is cool.

Whitebark..I sent a PM to admin (impactadmin) to remove the negative itrader rating I left you the second you decided to relist this domain. So far I have not heard back. Does anyone know how to get this itrader rating deleted?

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
@ COR - thank you.

@ mikeyboy - the PM is coming up.

@ everyone else - another website and or domain coming later tonight with reseller pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom