• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed g4u (dot) org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAllie

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
1,843
Reaction score
39
g4u.org - is this any use? I thought maybe G could be 'grand' as in money, or 'good,' or even 'G spot,' lol.

Also, what about exix.org. I thought maybe ex some group of 9, or e some group of 19. Also, 19 is a big Muslim number, apparently.

Am I still on the wrong track? Hoping for some responses, and thanks in advance if I get them. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom