• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed g8summit .com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
3,923
Reaction score
6
Kinda topical at the moment.

Any Thoughts?

I can now add the email president (at) g8summit.com to go with my president (at) europeancouncil.com
 
I like it, could be short lived though as the political winds shift.

Good news is that there is plenty of content out there if you wanted to get it.

Good luck!
 
G8 has been about for some time.. but yes its possible that a few more great leaders might join but in the current political climate I would find it unlikely.
 
Would be a great domain name for political activists, but most political activists are not exactly swimming in dollars.
 
Well, I speak from a personal point of view, but you are right, there are some very deep-pocketed people who are interested in political movements. I do lots of political action myself, and run a couple such sites, and I find the majority involved are just regular blue-collar joes and janes.

I really like the name myself and would use it if it was mine as a G8 protest site. It is the perfect name for it, there is no doubt about that! Giving it to a group like make poverty history would be a fantastic move.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom