Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

GAMBLE.mobi sold - biggest mobi landrush sale so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrmillions

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just like i mentioned on another forum, I dont think you should have sold. 33k after Sedo commission is only $29,700 and then after you pay taxes on it then it will be like 20k profit. If mobi succeeds in the next year or two this name will easily be worth at least $200k. Its worth the gamble to wait on it. $20k profit isnt enough to change anyones life or to retire on or anything. Waiting and possibly getting 200k, 500k or higher could be a life changing thing.

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just like i mentioned on another forum, I dont think you should have sold. 33k after Sedo commission is only $29,700 and then after you pay taxes on it then it will be like 20k profit. If mobi succeeds in the next year or two this name will easily be worth at least $200k. Its worth the gamble to wait on it. $20k profit isnt enough to change anyones life or to retire on or anything. Waiting and possibly getting 200k, 500k or higher could be a life changing thing.

I agree with your comments, as Rick said when he purchased flowers.mobi for 200k, there are not many life changing opportunities that come along, and he felt his purchase was one!

I just tried going to a few of the .mobi sites listed, and of the 4 i tried, none would load here on my handset!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators