• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Gambling.cc

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Low - mid $XXXX.
 
Nice keyword I think you should easily get about $2000 for this domain. Develop it and you will earn more. :)
 
:)

do you the one that I sold this domain to last year??
or a new owner?
 
about $1000 - $2500 (since its .cc)
 
some keyword .cc domains have sold in the past year for 2K to 4k, so I'd say at least 4k or more for a high value keyword like this.
 
I'd say between 3K and 6K
 
If you develop it you can get more after you show revenue. Very nice domain. $xxxx
 
x.xxx$ a nice one I must say :)
 
jandy519 said:
oh..:)
because I sold this one last year on NP.
and you sold it for.. just curious :roll:

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom