• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Game names, broker wanted GameGadgets.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wired

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2002
Messages
980
Reaction score
0
I have three game names I would like help selling.

GameGadgets.com

two others domains, both com

I have my game names advertised at dnjournal.com

http://dnjournal.com/classified/102.htm



Send PM for more info. Please include any info on yourself and rates.

Regards, Wired
 
Last edited:
I have my game names advertised at dnjournal.com

http://dnjournal.com/classified/102.htm

Interested in brokering these domains? Contact me for more info. Include your info and your broker experience/past sales.

Thank you.

~Wired



.
 
Got a couple interested. Still waiting for info from one.
 
Replied to those who responded.

Looking to sell. ~Wired
 
I got a strong bite but looking for more.
 
Accepting offers to broker. Ask for details. Send your info.

Replied to Pms.

Feel free to make an offer as well.
 
Still available
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom