• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed game.uk.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bensd

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
783
Reaction score
0
Is currently developed as an arcade site.

Haven't done any marketing, and little with SEO.

Is averaging 15 unique visits a day with best days reaching 25-30

Page Rank = 2

Would appreciate all thoughts :)
 
I don't mean to be bias... I love your domain (game keyword) and love your (myGameScript) site...

I have sold many non-major game tlds for about $500 to $1000. Since your site is PR2 with traffic, I would say the potential is much higher.
 
low $xxxx if developed a bit?

mid $xxx as is?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom