• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers GameForum.com - GAME FORUM, Highly Brandable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

007

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,376
Reaction score
5
Start a giant video game website and forum with the perfect domain.

For sale:

GameForum.com (Creation Date: 18-may-2001)

BIN is $30,000. Will consider lower offers if I find them to be reasonable.

Sale would be through Escrow.com (Buyer pays the Escrow fees).

No stats, no revenue. Just a top notch domain that is just screaming to be developed. :smilewinkgrin:

I also have other forum domains if you are interested in a package deal.

Any questions, just ask.
 
Last edited:
Guys. Don't waste my time with BS offers.

Seriously those offers are insulting. I won't consider any offers under $25k.
 
Perhaps you should consider that before posting this

Fair enough. I have edited the OP accordingly.

I am not considering ALL offers, but I will consider lower offers within reason.

Still looking for a buyer.
 
I have sent you a pm about something thanks
 
Still looking for a sale...
 
Are you sincerely looking or hoping for xx,xxx?

I'll pay a fair price but nothing like the end user prices you appear to have been after in the past.
 
Are you sincerely looking or hoping for xx,xxx?

I'll pay a fair price but nothing like the end user prices you appear to have been after in the past.

Sorry, I missed your reply. I know mine is a bit late.

I am not desperate to sell it, so basically I'm waiting for end user pricing. I'm flexible on my BIN, as that is my goal price, but not flexible to the point where I'll go under $xx,xxx.

What's your idea of a fair price? Video game based forums are the #1 forum type on the internet. This domain is ideal for SEO for such a forum. It's arguably one of the best ____forum.com domains one could have.

And of course if you disagree, there's nothing wrong with that. I have to sell for $xx,xxx though so like I said I'll hold out until the right end user comes along.
 
Might be number 1 in terms of unique visitors but not in terms of revenue. I'd take PokerForum.com instead of 10 GameForum.com equivalents, because each unique visitor is worth 20 times more ;)

I would be willing to pay 5k for this domain, standing offer, will not expire.

Best of luck with the sale.

Edit: Wow moneyforum.com too, you got a nice portfolio!
 
Might be number 1 in terms of unique visitors but not in terms of revenue. I'd take PokerForum.com instead of 10 GameForum.com equivalents, because each unique visitor is worth 20 times more ;)

I would be willing to pay 5k for this domain, standing offer, will not expire.

Best of luck with the sale.

Edit: Wow moneyforum.com too, you got a nice portfolio!

MoneyForum.com is not for sale anymore though. Keeping that one for myself for later. :)

As for this domain, like I said, it's no skin off my back if I sit on it. I don't see the forum market OR the gaming market going anywhere but up right now anyway.

I'm considering offers lower than I had been looking for originally, but that doesn't mean I'm going to just jump on a lowball, even if lowballs is all there is right now. I'd rather wait it out to be honest.

That being said, if you are reading this and can offer some solid end-user pricing then let's talk. :cool:
 
Still looking to sell this. If you want a sick domain for starting a video game forum then look no further. This is easily the best you'll find bar none.
 
Still selling. PM if interested.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom