• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Gamefray.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamefray

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2007
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
www.gamefray.com is a custom built, fully developed website. It is essentially a online social network for video gamers.

It includes custom profiles, custom clan pages (sub domains), forum, search functionality, and an easy to use back end admin area. The best way to see exactly what it can do, is buy signing up for an account and going through all the functions. That was just a basic overview of what it can actually do.

Date Established: January 17th, 2007
# of Members: 5200
Average Growth: 150 - 200 Members a Day, 20 Clans per Day
# of Uniques per Day: 4000
# of Pageviews per Day: 20,000 - 30,000

I was wondering, how much do you think it is worth? I believe this website has tons of potential, considering it is a niche website, and is very unique. The gaming industry is now bigger then the movie industry, so it is a growing market. I think it is a great idea, and the first month has been promising. It keeps on growing.

So What do you Think?
 
The hard truth I've learned, is that no matter how awesome a site is, revenue determines the price almost exclusively.

Annual income x 1 - 3 is usually the formula used.
 
Thats tough :( A lot was invested into this website, and I think it is completely unique. Isn't the appraisal based on potential also though?

Anyone have an estimate of what it would be worth?
 
Can someone please give me an estimate, I am clueless here and really need your help...
 
A lot was invested into this website
How much is a lot?

4k uniques a day should be able to make you some money, but if you really want the site to be worth something, you should look into building traffic. Maybe invest in advertising? It could easily take off, but I don't see any value in the name itself. Good thing there's a site on it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom