Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed GameGeekSpeak.com - domain, 11k posts 444 member vBulletin forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaS

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sold

Gaming website with an active and loyal vBulletin forum community.

Forums has over 11,000 posts and 444 members

Fully running Arcade software with tournament support and 365 games installed and running. More games available.

Work and family demands are forcing this sale. I am available before the sale for any PM questions and offer discussions. I am also available over TS or voice to serious buyer to confirm any items or answer any questions. Support with transfer assistance included after the sale.

I am not leaving gaming, and would be happy to offer my services to continue as an ongoing contributor if the new owner wanted.

I currently offer Teamspeak servers for member guilds, which has also brought in donations for the year to offset the costs of hosting teamspeak and forum costs. All of these subscribers are included with the sale. It would be up to the new owner to continue the hosting or not.

http://estibot.com/results.php?domain=gamegeekspeak.com
Domain: gamegeekspeak.com
Keywords (Autodetected) game geek speak
Frequency 4,570

Alexa Rank 5698015 UNVERIFIED";
Traffic (uniques) / Day someUNVERIFIED

Valuation for domain name only : USD 40
Valuation considering traffic*UNVERIFIED: USD 130

This sale is for the domain AND the vBulletin license, along with all of the content, posts, scripts, skins and configuration modifications - 100% of the directories and database contents.

Domain summit 2024

AnnaS

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The vBulletin license is included along with all of the forums content.
The vBulletin license was purchased 12/2006 so has 4 months of support benefits remining and is eligible for transfer with Jelsoft.

vBulletin transfer terms are -

The policy states:

Jelsoft may, in its discretion, allow you to transfer your license to another party, providing the license:
- has not already been transferred in the previous 12 months; and
- was purchased more than 3 months in the past.
- is an active owned license

Please note, leased licenses are not eligible for transfer.

You can read this policy under the license agreement here: http://www.vbulletin.com/order/license_agreement.php

AnnaS

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is worth a bid just to get the vBulletin license let alone a great gaming community to jump start off with for whatever your goals.

AnnaS

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM left a few hours ago - but the short of the answer is I am just looking for any fair offer. My first post spells out the reasons for the sale and my offer to hang around if wanted, but really just looking for a fair offer.

Thanks all for reading the thread.

AnnaS

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
just another check in - all content, domain and forum software for sale. send PM with an offer or any questions - thanks

AnnaS

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Man I have I been busy, or swamped rather. Anyway, at this point I was going to make a new thread, but rather then fill the forums with a new thread - if you are interest email or PM me - I will sell the forum license for $75 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators