• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed GameOpen.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

c4smok

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
This one I have plans for deep development on, will start out as an Arcade then move into the area of gaming I am more into..

I figure its a nice DN, mainly for development and probly some value straitup.


You Like?
:spider:
c4smok
 
Even if it has no meaning (at least I dont see any), I like it.

Nice brandable name imo.
 
It really doesnt make any sence. Only going to be valuable when its developed.
 
I will suggest you to buy some great name before develop a site.

good luck

kam
 
lol what do you mean it doesnt make any sence?

Gaming website...

or Open Game Development =X

all that matters is I like it and I got a plan for it =P
 
I think it could be a good name for a gaming newspaper or a gaming site.
 
yeah I am trying to sell some of my domain names..

This one not so much =X
 
I would not even pay reg fee for it, but then again if you like it that all that matters right.
 
Game Open... I don't see why these two words are in the same domain together.. Sorry. $0
 
lol I see no issue with the words GameOpen seems pretty nice to me..
 
i like the name....poker, game site...good luck
 
It has no meaning but it could be developed and branded.

Wish you luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom