Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions Gamesbear.com - Arcade Games Site - Great 100% Automated Money Maker !

Valentino1124

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Take A Look At GamesBear.com on Auction Here ! ------------- >>>>

https://flippa.com/3383469-arcade-games-site-great-100-automated-money-maker

Hello Everyone !

In this listing you'll find a great arcade games website with a nice remember-able domain name: Gamesbear.com

GamesBear.com is loaded with great online arcade games that kids and adults will really enjoy alike ! The website has already been search engine optimized and ready for the new owner to monetize and make a nice profit . Arcade sites are great sites to own and with the proper marketing strategy this site can produce large amounts of traffic fast ! Which means more potential to increase profits.

GamesBears is setup to make you great profits through ad and affiliate programs such as ClickBank, Chitika, Adsense, Amazon and many more ! This is a site that is powered by Wordpress with an easy to use administration area.

Take A Look At GamesBear.com on Auction Here ! ------------- >>>>

https://flippa.com/3383469-arcade-games-site-great-100-automated-money-maker

What You Get

* The exact match domain name : Gamesbear.com

* The Arcade Website. ( Website files )

* Uploading and setting everything up on your hosting.

* 30 days of support.

Transfer

I will transfer the domain name, along with the website source files and content in a .zip file to your registrar and hosting account. This domain was registered on Godaddy.

Payment

I will accept PayPal payments from a verified account with an on file address.

About Me

I’ve been an online entrepreneur for over 10 years and have done $7,000+ in sales on Flippa and $5,000+ in sales on EBay. However, I’ve made over $527,000+ in total sales online throughout my ten year period in my spare time as a hobby. I have been around a long time here on Flippa and have a good reputation online for truthful listings, quick turnarounds and smooth transitions.

Who should buy this website?

Anyone who wants to earn an automated income through an arcade site. If you are completely new, I will make sure you are 100% up & running smooth. We will even setup the website on your hosting service for you free of charge ! :)

I look forward to working with you. As a successful bidder you will get access to me; to make this the easiest business purchase possible. I will also spend time with you over Skype or Google Chat to discuss how you can scale this business. Thanks for your bids! :)

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

ajaybhosale454

Reaction score
How do free online games generate revenue with gaming monetization on the Nostra gaming platform?

When it comes to exploring opportunities in the domain of free online games with no download requirements and focusing on gaming monetization, it all boils down to a straightforward, three-step process. You would initially need to submit your game to get the ball rolling, following which the integration of ad slots is crucial to ensure visibility and revenue generation. Once this is done, the final step involves publishing your creation on the renowned Nostra Gaming Platform, where your game can reach a wide audience base.

The allure of free online games without the need for downloads is undeniable in today's competitive digital market. Players crave instant access to entertainment without the hassle of lengthy downloads, making this form of gaming highly appealing. By leveraging the power of the Nostra Gaming Platform, game developers can tap into a vast network of gamers eager to explore new titles and experiences. This instant play functionality removes a major barrier to entry, allowing players to dive straight into your game and potentially become loyal fans.

Now talking about gaming monetization, free 'no-download' online games play a significant role in generating revenue through strategic ad placements. These ads not only enhance the player's experience but also serve as a lucrative avenue for developers to earn from their creations. By integrating ad slots seamlessly into the gaming interface, developers can strike a balance between monetization and user engagement. Non-intrusive ads like short video clips between game sessions or at natural transition points ensure a smooth gameplay experience for users.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators