• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed GamesforWindows.info - the dotcom is owned by microsoft

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

catchse

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
571
Reaction score
1
GamesforWindows.info

Any help?
 
Hmmm... if Microsoft could claim the domain (considering that "Windows" is their TM?), then probably a negative worth.

However if it's legally safe, develop it and hope for revenue IMO. :)
 
Games for Windows is also the name of a video game magazine. I may just sell it. What value to put it at? Thanks.
 
Games for Windows is also the name of a video game magazine. I may just sell it. What value to put it at? Thanks.

AFAIK the magazine "Games for Windows" is affiliated with Microsoft. (The magazines' logo has the "Games for Windows" Microsoft logo). I might smell a TM issue here. But as the others say, you might want to develop this one and get some revenue. I'm no expert at TM issues, but it should be safe to sell it if you haven't had any queries from attorneys etc. in a few months. But then again, it's hard to tell. Good luck anyways, I like it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom